Below we cover everything you need to keep your Pit Boss smoker in working order, including our favorite accessories to protect your investment and the replacement parts in case something needs fixing.
Modern smokers are much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate (and they’re much more expensive!) If your smoker isn’t in tip top shape we can help find the parts to get you smoking in no time.
And if you think your smoker is beyond repair, you can read our review of Pit Boss Smokers, or check out our guide to the different types of smokers. If you already know what you’re looking for, you can check out our best of guides for each type of smoker:
Jump to section
Top Pit Boss Smoker Models
Pit Boss Accessories
Pit Boss Smoker Covers
Pit Boss Wood Pellets
Pit Boss Smokers Replacement parts
Click the links below to jump to the most relevant section:
Pit Boss Pellet feeder motors
- Heavy Duty Replacement Barbecue Auger Motor
- Compatible with all Traeger grill mode (EXCEPT PTG) and Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills
- 1.6 RPM, 110V 60Hz 2 Pole
- Replaces burnt out or neglected motor, Easy to install
- Keep the fire fed with a replacement Auger Drive Motor
- 【COMPATIBILITY】 ► Fits all Traeger grill models, such as: Traeger 070, 075, Texas Elite Series, Pro 22, Pro 34, Lil Tex Elite Series. ► Fits Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills ( PS: PTG is NOT compatible ). ► Fits Camp Chef smoker grill
- 【FEATURE】1.6 RPM, 110V 60Hz 2 Pole; Heavy duty replacement barbecue Auger Motor
- 【FUNCTION】Keep the fire fed with a replacement Auger Drive Motor
- 【NOTICE】Every Auger Motor is run checked and tested at the factory to make sure that they meet quality control standards , Please make sure you are purchasing from QuliMetal with brand-name package
- Heavy Duty Replacement Barbecue Auger Motor
- Compatible with all Pit Boss grill models
- 2.0 RPM
- Easy to install
- Molex quick connector
Can’t find the feeder parts for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Pit Boss Temperature Controllers
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Replacement For Part Numbers: AC03P9; PB1100PS1-A003. Fits Pit Boss PB440D2/PB1150G/PB850G/PB550G/PB820/Pro 1100 grills.
- DIMENSIONS: 8-1/2" x 2-3/4". AC120V/60Hz, Includes 1 x Thermostat Controller Board. Take full control of your wood oven with this Direct Igniter Digital Thermostat Control Board.
- FEATURES: Easy use, with LCD Display. Helps control your temperatures, front panel cook control, Cool Down Cycle, for safe, succulent grilling.
- CONTROL TEMPERATURES: High mode can be used for highest heat possible. High temperature resistance and long service life. It also has smoke mode and temperature modes from 200 Fahrenheit to 475 Fahrenheit.
- DUAL MEAT PROBES INTERFACE: Dual meat probes interface design so you do not lose your heat checking your meat's internal temperatures.(Meat Probes Not Included).
- INCLUDES P SETTING AND 200 MODE!
- ALSO WORKS ON ALL TRAEGER
- EASY INSTALL MOLEX CONNECTORS
- HIGHEST QUALITY ON THE MARKET
- Replacement Digital Control Board for Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills SKU 70120
- Three Digit Temperature Display
- Smoke Mode & High Mode
- Eight Cook Temperature Settings (200 to 475 degrees)
Can’t find the temperature control for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Pit Boss Fire Pots
- Replacement fire burn pot for most Traeger and PIT BOSS pellet grills, like for Traeger bbq07c, 075, Lil Tex series, Pro series, JR series,PIT BOSS 700fb
- Dimensions: 5" x 3-1/2" x 3-3/4"; 7" large air holes, 14-gauge steel wall; Please check your original parts before order
- Heavy duty steel construction replacement part, more durable and will last longer
- Package include fire pot and screws, save money and time on buying screws
- Porous design, increased air flow and flame, higher temperature, faster heating
- Package content: 1 piece fire burn pot with 5 applicable screws and 1 piece hot igniter rod kit plus 1 fuse are packed together for you, serving as good replacements when your current hot igniter rod shortens or burns out
- Compatible with: the fire burn pot and hot igniter rod kit are compatible with Pit Boss and Traeger pellet grills, very convenient for replacing and stalling, a good helper for enjoying happy barbecue time
- Easy installation: the burnt out hot igniter rod may be difficult to remove sometimes, first, cutting off the end with a pair of diagonal pliers as swelling often occurs, then, taping a wire onto the electrical connector before removal, and the entire process will go smoother; For better performance, only 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch of the wire should be visible in fire burn pot
- Quick connection: burning wood in this fir burn pot will be more efficient because of the air vent design, the hot igniter rod goes into the base of the fire pot for a quick connection, reigniting your grill will be as simple as flipping a switch
- Happy barbecue time: with fire burn pot and hot igniter rod kit, your grill can continue to operate effectively all year around, keep the fire going and spend the happy barbecue time with your friends or family members, just enjoy the delicious flavor together
- 🍢【Perfect Fits】- Traeger and most Pit-boss pellet grills (NOT ALL Pit-boss), if our bonus screws can't work on your grill, please use your old screws
- 🍢【Dimensions & Material】- total length of hot rod: 30". hot stick: 3.7". High density cartridge heating element, 200W/120V wire lead, identical match to the OEM hot stick. Fire burn pot: 5" x 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", 7 Large air holes, 14 gauge steel wall. 【Package】-Includes 1 fire burn pot, 1 hot rod ignitor, 1 fuse, 1 set of screws. Save your time to purchase screws from hardware store
- 🍢【Great Replacement】- When your current hot rod shortens or burns out, this replacement part will ensure that your grill continues to operate effectively
- 🍢【Easy to install】- Plug and play wiring, took only about 10 minutes to replace. If you're uncertain how to replace the rod, look it up on YouTube
- 🍢【Installation Tips】- For Best Performance, Set the new Hot Rod to protrude 1/8 to 1/4 inch into the fire pot
Can’t find the fire pot for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Other Pit Boss Replacement Parts
- Solid Steel Construction
- Easy To Clean
- Fits Pit Boss Pro 1100 Series
- 15 ¾" X 32"
- Grill Parts For Less
- 【Fit Perfectly】Fits Traeger 34 series pellet smoker grill and Pit Boss 1000 XL series & 1100 Pro series & Austin XL pellet smoker grill
- 【Material】Good Quality - Heavy duty gauge and 40% heavier of cast iron material with non-stick matt porcelain enamel coat
- 【Excellent design】Diamond pattern design to create perfect grill marks. Triangle profile of grade strips, the bottom side is good for searing and the tip side is good for smoking and cooking
- 【Package include】3 PCS in pack
- 【Dimensions】1 PC of 12.2" (Width) x 19.4" (Depth) and 2 PCS of 9.9" (Width) x 19.4" (Depth)
- Hot Rod Ignitor—Replacement for all Pit Boss and Cam Chef Pellet Grills
- High density cartridge heating element, 200W/120V-24.5" wire lead, identical match to the OEM hot stick; Package also include a new fuse
- When your current hot rod shortens or burns out, this replacement part will ensure that your grill continues to operate effectively
- It installed easy, plug and play wiring, took only about 10 minutes to replace. If you're uncertain how to replace the rod, look it up on YouTube
- For Best Performance, Set the new Hot Rod to protrude 1/8 to 1/4 inch into the fire pot
Having a hard time finding what you need? See all Pit Boss replacement parts on Amazon.