Below we cover everything you need to keep your Smoke Hollow smoker in working order, including our favorite accessories to protect your investment and the replacement parts in case something needs fixing.
Modern smokers are much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate (and they’re much more expensive!) If your smoker isn’t in tip top shape we can help find the parts to get you smoking in no time.
And if you think your smoker is beyond repair, you can read our review of Smoke Hollow Smokers, or check out our guide to the different types of smokers. If you already know what you’re looking for, you can check out our best of guides for each type of smoker:
Jump to section
Top Smoke Hollow Smoker Models
Smoke Hollow electric smokers
Smoke Hollow propane smokers
Smoke Hollow Accessories
Propane smoker covers
Smoke Hollow Electric Smoker Wood Chips
Smoke Hollow Smokers Replacement parts
Smoke Hollow Electric Smoker Replacement Parts
- Temperature Controller Heating Element Set Parts Fits Most of Outdoor Cooking Electric Smokers and Electric Grills in Market, Including Smoke Hollow, Masterbuilt, Char Broil, Brinkman etc.
- 120V 15A Analog controller with adjustable temperature range from 150F up to 550F(*Depends on the size of your smoker/grill)
- UL certified 120V 1650 Watts heat element, safe and high heating efficiency
- AWG #14 heavy gauge of power cord SJTOW certified for outdoor use
- Easy installation
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- Insulated, double-wall construction
- Advanced control panel with easy-read, blue LED display
- Removable food thermometer
- Glass door allows you to monitor the smoke without opening the door
- Large, steel locking latch for smoke-tight seal
- Made from premium materials, this heating element was designed to last.
- 1500W, 110V Heating Element with adjustable mounting bracket and element support feet.
- The heating element and matching adjustable controller allows you to adjust the temperature from approximately 50 F up to 450 F.
- The heating element can easy mount flange which requires a rectangular opening in the side of your grill or smoker.
- Built in Controller Heating On indicator light.
- large 21.5-inch cooking surface and 17-pound fuel capacity deliver competition performance
- unique airflow control system provides consistent and precise control over smoking temps
- cooking grate, 3 meat hangers, 9 meat hooks and heat diffuser allow for maximum flexibility so you can smoke your way
- large ash pan, porcelain-coated components and drain cap allow for easy clean-up at competitions
- heavy-gauge steel construction delivers durability that's built to last
Having a hard time finding what you need? See all Pit Boss replacement parts on Amazon.