Below we cover everything you need to keep your Traeger smoker in working order, including our favorite accessories to protect your investment and the replacement parts in case something needs fixing.
Modern smokers are much more than a carved up steel barrel and a grill grate (and they’re much more expensive!) If your smoker isn’t in tip top shape we can help find the parts to get you smoking in no time.
And if you think your smoker is beyond repair, you can read our review of Traeger Smokers, or check out our guide to the different types of smokers. If you already know what you’re looking for, you can check out our best of guides for each type of smoker:
Jump to section
Top Traeger Smoker Models
Traeger Smoker Covers
Traeger Wood Pellets
Traeger Smokers Replacement parts
Click the links below to jump to the most relevant section:
Traeger Pellet feeder motors
- Heavy Duty Replacement Barbecue Auger Motor
- Compatible with all Traeger grill mode (EXCEPT PTG) and Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grills
- 1.6 RPM, 110V 60Hz 2 Pole
- Replaces burnt out or neglected motor, Easy to install
- Keep the fire fed with a replacement Auger Drive Motor
- Upgraded 30-W 2RPM .52Amp Auger Motor
- Compatible with any brand and size of BBQ Pellets
- Helps reduce auger jams and will help reduce large temperature swings.
- Specifications: AC120 V/60Hz 30 W 2.RPM .52 Amp
- Fast Shipping!
- Easy quick connect.
- Long life spand.
- Highest quality.
Can’t find the feeder parts for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Traeger Temperature Controllers
- Includes Digital Led Temperature Display
- Equipped With Dual Integrated Meat Probes
- Reduces Amount Of Messy, Residual Ash
- No Assembly Required
- Replaces BAC365 and All Other Traegers Control Boards
- Includes 2 Meat Probes, and Also Includes RTD Sensor Probe
- Displays Internal Temp of Meat and Ambient Temp of BBQ
- Newest Smart Algorithm Technology Trusted USA Seller
- Fits All Traeger Models Plus 1 Year Full Warranty
- Replacement Digital Control Board with Meat Probes for Traeger Wood Pellet Grills
- Equipped with Dual Integrated Meat Probes
- Front Panel Cook Control, Auto Shut Down Cycle
- Eight Cook Temperature Settings (180 to 375 degrees)
- Compatible with Traeger Wood Pellet Grills Item# BAC365
Can’t find the temperature control for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Traeger Fire Pots
- 【COMPATIBILITY】Fits Traeger Pellet Grills; Please Noted: This fire burn pot fits Traeger and most Pit-boss pellet grills (NOT ALL)
- 【DIMENSIONS】5" x 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", 7 Large air holes, 14 gauge steel wall.【MATERIAL】Made of heavy duty SUS 304 stainless steel to ensure long-lasting use, more substantial and durable
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Installation is a breeze. The burn pot can be assembled in a short time with basic tooling
- 【PACKAGE】Item includes screws and fire pot (SAVING your time to purchase screws from hardware store), if our bonus screws can't work on your grill, please use your old screws
- 【NOTE】Please make sure you are purchasing from QuliMetal with brand-name package to enjoy excellent service
Compatible with:Black Enamel Fire Pot and Igniter Combo Replacement Parts for all Traeger Grills(EXCEPT PTG),Also fits for most of Pit Boss/Pellet PRO/Z Grills/Kenmore/Trail Embers Pellet Grill (NOT every Model) if our bonus screws can't work on your grill.
Dimensions & Material- total length of Hot Rod: 30". High density cartridge heating element, 200W/120V wire lead. Black Enamel Fire Burn Pot: 5" x 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", 7 Large air holes, 14 gauge steel wall.
Package-Includes 1 enamel fire burn pot, 1 hot rod ignitor, 1 fuse, 1 set of screws. Save your time to purchase screws from hardware store.
Great Replacement- When your current hot rod shortens or burns out, this replacement part will ensure that your grill continues to operate effectively
Easy to install- Plug and play wiring, took only about 10 minutes to replace. If you're uncertain how to replace the rod, look it up on YouTube , Set the new Hot Rod to protrude 1/8 to 1/4 inch into the fire pot.
- NOTE ► Fits Traeger and Pit Boss Pellet Grills Burner.
- MATERIAL ► Heavy duty steel construction. DIMENSIONS ► 5" x 3 1/2" x 3 3/4", with 7 Large air holes, 14 gauge steel wall.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY ► Made of high strength steel to ensure long-lasting use, more substantial and durable. Compare with the original parts, the material of ours are more heavy duty, much thicker. It can hold a much more consistent temperature.
- EASY TO INSTALL ► Installation is a breeze. The burn pot can be assembled in a short time with basic tooling.
- PACKAGES ► Item includes screws and fire pot, but ignitor is NOT included.
Can’t find the fire pot for your specific model? Click here to see more.
Other Traeger Replacement Parts
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste; The Pro 575 takes it to the next level with precise temperature control
- CONNECTED HOME TECHNOLOGY: WiFIRE technology connects your grill to home WiFi and the Traeger app allows the user to control the grill from anywhere; Alexa technology allows you to do it all by voice
- VERSATILE BARBECUE COOKING: The Pro 575 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ all on the same grill; The Porcelain grill grates makes clean up a breeze
- THE MARKET LEADER IN PELLET GRILLS: The Traeger Pro Series is the best-selling pellet grill; The upgraded Pro 575 with D2 drivetrain starts quicker, heats up faster, and puts out better quality smoke
- BUILT FOR FAMILY COOKING: 575 sq in of grilling space that can accommodate twenty four burgers, five rib racks, or four chickens effortlessly; The built-in meat probe allows you to cook to perfection
- The hot rod is what keeps the fire going
- Located at the bottom of the fire pot
- It ignites the pellet fuel and makes firing up your grill as simple as flipping a switch
Having a hard time finding what you need? See all Traeger replacement parts on Amazon.